logo MamytwinkRéseau Mamytwink logo MamytwinkMamytwink.com logo Hearthstone-DecksHearthstone-Decks.com logo HeroesHeroes-Stratégie.com logo Overwatch WorldOverwatch-World.com

Looking for Tips to Optimize DPS for Shadowlands Raiding

Tout sur l'univers des twinks "Free to play", les personnages niveau 20 des comptes d'essai
Hello everyone!

I have been playing WoW for a while now, but I’m trying to take my gameplay to the next level, especially with Shadowlands raiding. I main a Havoc Demon Hunter and have been feeling like I’m not quite hitting the DPS numbers I should be, even though my gear is decent. I am looking for advice on how to optimize my performance in raids, specifically in terms of rotation and talent choices.

Here are a few things I’m currently doing:

I am using Demonic Appetite and First Blood for most fights, but I switch to Cycle of Hatred when I know the encounter is more single-target focused. Is this the best strategy, or should I be experimenting with other builds?

For my opener, I usually use Fel Rush into Eye Beam, then follow with Chaos Strike and Blade Dance, making sure I keep up Immolation Aura. Should I be focusing more on certain abilities in my rotation to maximize burst damage?

As for covenants, I’m currently with Night Fae for The Hunt, but I’ve seen some people saying Kyrian can be better in certain situations. Any thoughts on when to switch?

Finally, any tips for cooldown management? I feel like I’m either holding my Metamorphosis for too long or popping it at the wrong times during fights.

I also check this: Un début de guide sur les réputations de wow des avis I’ve been checking out some guides and watching videos, but I’d love to hear from people who have hands-on experience and can offer real-world advice. Any feedback on my current setup or areas where I could improve would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Respected community member!

Retour vers Twinks "F2P" (niveau 20)