logo MamytwinkRéseau Mamytwink logo MamytwinkMamytwink.com logo Hearthstone-DecksHearthstone-Decks.com logo HeroesHeroes-Stratégie.com logo Overwatch WorldOverwatch-World.com

Advice for a New Player Starting Dragonflight

World of Warcraft en général
Hi everyone,

I’m a relatively new player to World of Warcraft, and I’ve just started my journey into the Dragonflight expansion. I've been reading up on the lore and getting the basics of the game down, but there’s so much to learn that it can feel a bit overwhelming at times.

I wanted to ask the community here for some tips or advice as I get started with Dragonflight. Are there any specific things I should focus on early in the expansion? For example, are there key zones or questlines that I shouldn't miss? What about professions—are any particularly useful for a new player in this expansion? Also, any tips on gearing up or managing the new dragonriding mechanic would be really appreciated!

I also check this: Airy Cbd Male Enhancement Gummies Is Your Worst Enemy WayLien externe non autorisé I’ve been playing as a class 8th player, and I’m enjoying the playstyle so far, but I want to make sure I’m not missing out on anything important as I progress. Any guidance you all could share would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lien externe non autorisé
Lien externe non autorisé

Retour vers Discussion générale